Key Responsibilities / Duties:
- Serve as the first point of contact for customers seeking technical assistance.
- Provide 1st and 2nd line technical support for hardware and software issues.
- Determine the best solution based on the issue and details provided by customers.
- Walk the customer through the problem-solving process.
- Ensure all calls are logged into the Incident Handling solution and progress notes are added to all calls.
- Ensure that all customers receive a 1st response within 15 minutes.
- Managing the timely resolution of all opened calls.
- Always follow up with customers to ensure full resolution of issues.
- Direct unresolved issues to the next level of support personnel.
- Always deliver exceptional customer service.
- Follow-up and update customer status and information.
- Proactively managing problem calls through to completion in a timely basis.
- Pass on any feedback or suggestions by customers to the appropriate internal team.
- Work well under pressure.
- Working on multiple issues at the same time (multi-tasking).
- Pro-actively identifying potential problems and issues, taking ownership and putting forward a plan for resolution.
- Identification of potential opportunities to replace or implement new solutions or equipment at sites.
- Sharing your technical knowledge on troubleshooting and diagnosing problems.
- Identify and suggest possible improvements on procedures.
- Writing, editing, and revising training manuals for new and updated software and hardware.
- Delivering exceptional customer service and demonstrating the ability and desire to go ‘above and beyond’ for our customers.
Person Specification, Skills, Experience & Qualifications:
A deep understanding of the following technologies is a must:
- Actively involved in IT Inductions to all New Starters and ability to train in IT Tools
- Microsoft Technologies (O365, Teams, Active Directory, Azure, Exchange, Windows 10 etc.)
- Apple workstation builds/imaging.
- Remote Management/Deployments
- Network Print services
- Basic Networking skills
- Lenovo Hardware
- Good understanding of computer systems, mobile devices and other tech products.
- Browser technologies (IE/Chrome)
- Cisco Skills (VOIP, Networking, General Telecoms)
- MDM solutions e.g. Intune / WorkspaceONE’
- Microsoft Defender End-Point Protection
- Fault finding, analysis and technical troubleshooting
- Under the hood desktop operating system skills.
- Apple OS X workstation and Server
- Azure Administration
- Networking and firewalls concepts
- Basic scripting/automation skills
- Backup technology
- Desktop Virtualisation
- Security concepts
- Very strong all-round technical competence
What you can expect:
- We encourage employee development.
- We reward initiative.
- Success is contagious here and we celebrate it!
- We use state of the art technology.
- We embrace IT challenges!
We have an awesome multi-cultural work environment.
BetVictor is an equal opportunity employer.