Key Responsibilities / Duties:
- Our Web Development teams (encompassing client and server side web) work closely with other software engineering teams, UI, UX, and product managers to build best-in-breed online betting and gaming websites, as well as operational tools such as content management systems.
Person Specification, Skills, Experience & Qualifications:
- Extensive software developing experience specific to web development
- Strong experience with Ruby and Ruby on Rails
- A product-minded developer who cares and questions - Why build this feature? How to best build this feature? How will we measure success?
- A generalist, T-shaped developer excited by problems that require a mix of frontend and backend skills and unblocking anything that stands in the way of success.
- A solid foundation of design principles, especially when it relates to web specific platform development in the areas of delivery and service layer, API, data modeling, high-availability, and scale.
- Strongly opinioned in writing automated tests as part of yours and others development workflow
- Passionate about web development.
- Efficient in collaboration and communication, with a history of establishing great relationships with other teams and across locations, with technical and non-technical staff.
- Curious – you are up-to-date and eager to learn.
- Bias towards action. You are hands-on, passionate, persistent, creative and humble. You get things done.
BetVictor is an equal opportunity employer