Key Responsibilities / Duties:
- Setting the schedule, making sure all events are available and linked to the data supplier, ready for live trading.
- Monitoring live prices and manage liabilities.
- Managing content, markets and display.
- Analysis of accounts.
- Providing client and product feedback.
- Managing customer performance.
- Settling of markets as required.
- Dealing with all queries from the contact centre.
- Supporting other areas of the trading department and business, when required.
Person Specification, Skills, Experience & Qualifications:
- A passion for all sports and strong understanding of our live product.
- High standard of numeracy and understanding of odds and percentages.
- A good general knowledge of all sports.
- Understanding liabilities.
- Strong organisational skills and great attention to detail.
- Ability to work on own initiative and able to multitask.
- A flexible approach to working hours.
- Able to make decisive decisions.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
The role is based on a 40-hour working week.
BetVictor is an equal opportunity employer.