Key Responsibilities / Duties:
- Supporting Acquisition manager with day-to-day execution and planning of acquisition marketing activity.
- Proactive daily supervision and reporting on performance marketing and organic channels.
- Working closely with Digital Marketing team on assisted execution of our Display, SEO, and PPC channel activity.
- Working closely with Digital Marketing team to align on all campaign’s delivery.
- Reporting on daily, weekly, monthly activities of the sports and casino acquisition department activity.
- Perform the day-to-day ad placement, and scheduling of the event-specific campaigns.
- Reporting of end-to-end campaign data and providing strategic recommendations.
- Assisted planning of acquisition activities across Sports and Casino products.
- Documenting and communicating with the digital marketing team and wider business the efficacy of campaigns/tests
- Brief Display assets to the Creative Department and ensure its delivery to meet the deadline.
- Ensure that every single campaign/communication is compliant and have passed all the compliant processes before it gets live.
- Manage and be accountable for billing reconciliation, invoicing, and reporting.
- Working closely with internal support team Digital Marketing team to align on all campaign’s delivery.
Person Specification, Skills, Experience & Qualifications:
- Experience in PPC, Paid Social, and Display (preferably across the agency as well as on the client/business side).
- Experience in using Google Ads and Facebook Ads is a plus.
- Experience using Apple Search Ads, Bing Ads, Programmatic is a plus
- Strong Excel skills (data analysis, pivot tables, bulk editing)
- Ensuring internal compliance practices are adhered to with regards to campaign structure, setup, and optimisation
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team
- Experience in the gambling industry will be a plus.
- Knowledge of and interest in sports is advantageous
- A team player who feels comfortable working with autonomy in a small team as well as fitting into a large-scale organisation.
BetVictor is an equal opportunity employer.