Purpose of the role:
The Acquisition Executive will be primarily responsible for managing affiliates, paid search and display advertising campaigns across our ROW market and across all major search engines and various display and app advertising platforms. This role will support the Acquisition Manager to deliver these campaigns across all areas of Search, Affiliates and Display which achieve and support business KPIs to scale ROW further.
Key Responsibilities & Duties:
- Ensuring that all affiliates that operate for the ROW business have a single point of contact
- Building relationships with key affiliates
- Sourcing further affiliates in focus countries opening more avenues to revenue
- Assisting with paid search and display where necessary
- Taking responsibility for Apple Search and Universal App Campaigns optimisation
- Reporting on all campaigns and identifying areas for improvement
- Liaising with other channels to share best practices, knowledge, experience, results and test findings
- Create welcome offers for all focus countries including optimisation
- Keyword research and analysis
- Monitoring competitor’s activity
- Evaluating, proposing and implementing the most suitable channel optimisation.
- Ensuring best practices are adhered to with regards to SEM account structure, campaign setup and optimisation
- Creative A/B testing
Person Specification, Skills, Experience & Qualifications
- Hands on experience with paid marketing channels (preferably across agency as well as on the client/business side)
- Degree in Marketing Business, Communication or related discipline would be an advantage.
- Experience in the gambling industry will be a plus
- Understanding of the registration to conversion acquisition model
- Experience across Facebook and DSP Media would be an advantage
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team
BetVictor will take care of all your relocation requirements including booking flights, organising airport transfers, paying for movement of additional belongings and providing rental assistance for the first three months.