Key Responsibilities / Duties:
- Budget and performance ownership for all Display & PPC third party activities.
- Developing strategies for Paid Social / Display acquisition campaigns targeted at on-boarding new players through paid social, display/programmatic/RTB, ad networks & publishers and app marketing partnerships.
- The day-to-day running of our Display and PPC accounts (campaign building, keyword development, bid management, ad copy creation, ad, extension and LP testing).
- Developing & optimising the Retargeting strategy to increase the conversion rates.
- Training and management of junior team members within the app & display space.
- Identification and strategic recommendations towards new media purchases and data driven testing.
- Working very close with the Media Buying Manager (internal) to align all campaigns and retargeting
- Management of platforms used for ad delivery. serving, optimisation and performance monitoring.
- Analysis of end-to-end campaign data and strategic recommendations.
- Documenting and communicating with the marketing central team and wider business the efficacy of campaigns/tests, and providing recommendations based on analysis to improve and optimize future campaigns and strategies.
- Suggest improvements and initiate projects for bingo brands and work closely with Product to deliver these.
Personal Specification, Skills, Experience & Qualifications:
- Strong hands-on experience in PPC and Display (preferably across agency as well as on the client/business side).
- Degree in Marketing Business, Communication or related discipline.
- Experience in the gambling industry will be a plus.
- Understanding of the registration to conversion acquisition model.
- Demonstrated ability to develop, plan and execute display activities with direct partners as well as through 3rd parties.
- Proven experience of hands-on management of tools across: audience purchasing and targeting, ad serving and delivery as well as performance monitoring.
- Managing and executing display activities across premium inventory, direct partnerships, RTB and programmatic.
- Experience across Facebook, Native ads, AdWords, Goole Analytics, Bing, Twitter, Premium Display, DSP Media.
- Ensuring best practices are adhered to with regards to SEM account structure, campaign setup and optimisation.
- Working closely with other departments to brief opportunities, promotions and landing page setup, to fit in with the PPC and business goals.
- Ensuring that PPC KPl's — target CPFA's, FTD's and budgets are in line with the plan.
- Proven experience of aggressively growing new media channels across mobile web and App, with clear demonstration of testing, analysis and ROI optimisation.
- Proven and strong understanding of current practices in digital marketing, social media, cross-device marketing, prospecting, look-alike targeting, retargeting and remarketing.
- Proven ability to examine data from a variety of sources to form a complete analysis of a campaign and understanding attribution models as well.
- Commercially focused approach to channel strategy and management.
- Numerate and analytical problem solver, able to evaluate own data and provide recommended course of action.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team.
BetVictor will take care of all your relocation requirements including booking flights, organising airport transfers, paying for movement of additional belongings and providing rental assistance for the first three months.
By applying for a role via firstname.lastname@example.org you are confirming that you consent to BetVictor processing your data for the purpose of applying for the role. This may include sharing your CV and applicant data with required stakeholders.
BetVictor is an equal opportunity employer.