Purpose of the role:
This role is responsible for the development and planning of acquisition marketing strategies and activities across ROW.
- Analysis of display & PPC campaign performance
- Managing media buying partners and platforms
- Larger Display and PPC campaign execution and management
- Creation of offers for various countries
Key Responsibilities / Duties:
- Budget and performance ownership for all Display & PPC third party activities
- Developing strategies for Paid Social / Display acquisition campaigns targeted at on-boarding new players through paid social, display/programmatic/RTB, ad networks & publishers and app marketing partnerships
- The oversite of BAU tasks taking place in PPC and Display service lines to ensure ROW is best supported
- Responsible for Larger campaigns within PPC and Display
- Developing & optimising the Retargeting strategy to increase the conversion rates
- Identification and strategic recommendations towards new media purchases and data driven testing
- Working closely with the UK team to see where we can utilise UK marketing activities to drive brand in ROW.
- Analysis of end-to-end campaign data and strategic recommendations
- Documenting and communicating with the marketing central teams and wider business the efficacy of campaigns/tests, and providing recommendations based on analysis to improve and optimize future campaigns and strategies
- Creation of offers per country ensuring we are best placed to acquire customers in all target regions
- Working closely with Engagement and Retention to ensure that once acquired they are retained
Person Specification, Skills, Experience & Qualifications:
- Strong hands-on experience in PPC and Display (preferably across agency as well as on the client/business side)
- Degree in Marketing Business, Communication or related discipline
- Experience in the gambling industry will be a plus.
- Understanding of the registration to conversion acquisition model
- Demonstrated ability to develop, plan and execute display activities with direct partners as well as through 3rd parties.
- Proven experience of hands-on management of tools across: audience purchasing and targeting, ad serving and delivery as well as performance monitoring.
- Managing and executing display activities across premium inventory, direct partnerships, RTB and programmatic.
- Experience across Facebook, Native ads, AdWords, Goole Analytics, Bing, Twitter, Premium Display, DSP Media.
- Ensuring best practices are adhered to with regards to SEM account structure, campaign setup and optimisation
- Working closely with other departments to brief opportunities, promotions and landing page setup, to fit in with the PPC and business goals.
- Ensuring that PPC KPl's — target CPFA's, FTD's and budgets are in line with the plan.
- Proven experience of aggressively growing new media channels across mobile web and App, with clear demonstration of testing, analysis and ROI optimisation.
- Proven and strong understanding of current practices in digital marketing, social media, cross-device marketing, prospecting, look-alike targeting, retargeting and remarketing.
- Proven ability to examine data from a variety of sources to form a complete analysis of a campaign and understanding attribution models as well
- Commercially focused approach to channel strategy and management
- Numerate and analytical problem solver, able to evaluate own data and provide recommended course of action
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team
- Ability to adapt as we move into new territories
BetVictor will take care of all your relocation requirements including booking flights, organising airport transfers, paying for movement of additional belongings and providing rental assistance for the first three months.