Key Responsibilities / Duties:
- Manage the day-to-day servicing of affiliate partners.
- Align Affiliate campaigns and affiliate promotional strategies to the overall marketing strategy and our campaign/sporting calendar.
- Optimise and maximise the assets available within each affiliate partner – including identifying new opportunities.
- Work closely with the affiliate manager to ensure the needs of top tier affiliate partners are being met and identify partners who have potential to be of higher value.
- Work closely with the affiliate manager to ensure low value partners/deals are being identified, monitored, and amended or closed where necessary.
- Monitor, suspend or close any underperforming or suspicious affiliate accounts.
- Create welcome offers for all focus countries including optimisation.
- Communicate and collaborate with Retention and Engagement to continuously improve overall performance.
- Assist the affiliate manager by conducting creative A/B testing.
- Identifying and finding new affiliates.
- Building and developing strong relationships with all affiliates.
- Central marketing and tools teams.
- CRM and engagement teams.
- External partners (agencies, marketing partner, affiliates, traffic).
- Analytics team.
- Technical teams.
- Product teams.
- Operations team – customer service and payments operations.
- Fraud team.
- Compliance team.
Person Specification, Skills, Experience & Qualifications:
- Previous hands-on experience in acquisition channels (preferably across agency as well as on the client/business side).
- Degree in marketing business, communication or related discipline, would be an advantage.
- Experience in the gambling industry will be a plus.
- Understanding of the registration to conversion acquisition model.
- Fluent in English – both written and spoken, excellent grammar required.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team.
- A strong communicator, with good interpersonal skills.
BetVictor is an equal opportunity employer.