Key Responsibilities / Duties:
- Work with existing affiliates and proactively look to source new ones, forming strong working relationships with these partners.
- Identify and monitor affiliates who are not generating a return on investment and take appropriate action.
- Negotiate and manage agreements and commission structures for your assigned affiliates.
- Reactivate and incentivise inactive affiliates to improve performance.
- Monitor affiliate activity, analyse performance, identify areas of improvement and recommend ways to increase affiliate-generated revenues.
- Attend Industry events on behalf of the company.
- Keep up to date on affiliate industry trends and developments from both a compliance and commercial perspective.
- Effectively co-ordinate with other team members and departments.
- Create and suggest offers and promotions that will drive acquisition and NGR to be promoted via the affiliate channel.
- Request and create marketing material including banners and landing pages for offers and promotions.
- Ensure all creative and content on affiliate sites is accurate and reflects the qualities of the bingo brand.
- Ensure ongoing compliance with regulations in the jurisdiction.
- Provide training to new team members.
- Utilise all reporting tools and make sensible analytical conclusions from it.
- Proactively investigate performance of campaigns and provide summaries of costs and performance.
- Can manage own time and tasks without issues.
- Complete all objectives to a standard of excellence.
Personal Specification, Skills, Experience & Qualifications:
- Strong bingo interest and passionate about bingo and/or gaming
- Excellent customer care skills, passionate about helping customers solve problems.
- Proven ability to examine data from a variety of sources to form a complete analysis of a campaign and understanding attribution models as well.
- Detailed with analytical approach to tasks and workload
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent collaboration and negotiation skills.
- First class communicator with strong interpersonal skills.
- Positive, pro-active, can-do mentality.
- Experience working with HTML, Graphic Designs is advantageous.
- Must be proficient with MS Office, especially Excel and Outlook.
- High level of English, written and spoken.
BetVictor will take care of all your relocation requirements including booking flights, organising airport transfers, paying for movement of additional belongings and providing rental assistance for the first three months.
By applying for a role via email@example.com you are confirming that you consent to BetVictor processing your data for the purpose of applying for the role. This may include sharing your CV and applicant data with required stakeholders.
BetVictor is an equal opportunity employer.