Key Responsibilities / Duties:
- Work with existing affiliates and proactively look to source new ones, forming strong working relationships with these partners.
- Manage the BetVictor UK affiliate team and our portfolio of sports and gaming affiliates.
- Identify and monitor affiliates who are not generating a return on investment and take appropriate action.
- Negotiate and manage agreements and commission structures for your assigned affiliates.
- Reactivate and incentivize inactive affiliates to improve performance.
- Monitor affiliate activity, analyse performance, identify areas of improvement, and recommend ways to increase affiliate-generated revenues.
- Attend Industry events on behalf of the company.
- Keep up to date on affiliate industry trends and developments from both a compliance and commercial perspective.
- Effectively co-ordinate with other team members and departments.
- Create and suggest offers and promotions that will drive acquisition and NGR to be promoted via the affiliate channel.
- Request and create marketing material including banners and landing pages for offers and promotions.
- Ensure all creative and content on affiliate sites is accurate and reflects the qualities of the BetVictor brand.
- Ensure ongoing compliance with regulations in the jurisdiction.
- Provide training to new team members.
- Utilize all reporting tools and make sensible analytical conclusions from it.
- Proactively investigate performance of campaigns and provide summaries of costs and performance.
Key Working Relationships:
- BetVictor Acquisition Team; ensure all affiliate processes and communication are aligned with best practice guidelines set out by the Affiliate Service Line.
- Affiliates; point of contact for all affiliate queries and communications around offers, site content and commission deal negotiations.
- Casino operations; Casino content and promotional cross-sells.
- Sportsbook operations; Sportsbook product and promotions.
- Trading; Price messaging and trending bets.
- Brand & Creative; Tone of voice & creative content.
- CRM; Customer promotions and communications.
- Compliance; Ensure all communications meet compliance guidelines.
- CX, Conversion optimization and Landing Page creation.
- BI Analytics; Ensure all optimization efforts for German market are covered by analysis of our Analytics team.
- PPC & Display; assisting in campaign planning, translation & event covering.
Personal Specification, Skills, Experience & Qualifications
- Must be proficient with MS Office, especially Excel and Outlook.
- High level of English, written and spoken.
- Strong sportsbook interest and passionate about sports betting and/or gaming.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent customer care skills, passionate about helping customers and solving problems.
- Excellent collaboration skills.
- Negotiation skills.
- First class communicator with strong interpersonal skills.
- Positive, pro-active, can-do mentality.
- Strong understanding of current practices in digital marketing, social media, app marketing and cross-device marketing.
- Ability to examine data from a variety of sources to form a complete analysis of a campaign and understanding attribution models as well.
- Detailed with analytical approach to tasks and workload.
- Experience working with Content Management (CMS) tools and Photoshop an advantage.
- Experience working with HTML, Graphic Designs- advantage.
- Experience working with SEO – advantage.
The position is full-time (40 hours per week), working five days out of seven.
BetVictor is an equal opportunity employer.