Key Responsibilities / Duties:
- Function as the main contact person for the key affiliate partners.
- Develop and maintain close relationships with affiliate partners and resolve any issues and problems faced by affiliate partners and deal with complaints to maintain trust.
- Expanding the relationships with affiliate partners by continuously proposing solutions to increase revenue, sales and leads.
- To participate in brainstorm session on promotions and campaigns.
- Serve as the link of communication between affiliate partners and internal departments or teams.
- Follow up with internal project and creative teams to ensure deliverables of affiliate’s promotional assets, within timely manner.
- Prepare regular reports to track performance of affiliate partners and look for rooms of improving productivity and profitability.
- Require a flexible approach to work hours between 04:00 to 17:00 UK time, working any five days from seven, including evenings, weekends, and bank holidays.
Person Specification, Skills, Experience & Qualifications:
- Preferably with experience in Gaming or equivalent online industry but not essential.
- Confidence in making proactive and reactive contact with affiliate partners.
- Excellent listening and communication skills,
- Mandarin excellent skills is a must, along with a good level of English.
- Attention to detail and great team player.
- Able to multi-task, work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Self-Motivation, persistent and eager to learn.
- Enthusiastic and Passionate.
- Competent computer, literacy, and numeracy skills, especially Microsoft Excel.
- Full in-house training will be provided.
BetVictor is an equal opportunity employer.