Our online gambling business operating out of the Isle of Man is searching for an Affiliate Marketing Executive. The successful candidate will be part of a unit responsible for dealing with some of our most important business partners. You are driven and energetic with a can-do attitude and a great attention to detail.
You’ll be joining a dynamic and growing team in our great new office by the sea.
Key Responsibilities / Duties:
- Function as the main contact person for the key affiliate partners.
- Develop and maintain close relationships with affiliate partners and resolve any issues and problems faced by affiliate partners and deal with complaints to maintain trust.
- Expanding the relationships with affiliate partners by continuously proposing solutions to increase revenue, sales and leads.
- To participate in brainstorm session on promotions and campaigns.
- Serve as the link of communication between affiliate partners and internal departments or teams.
- Follow up with internal project and creative teams to ensure deliverables of affiliate’s promotional assets, within timely manner.
- Prepare regular reports to track performance of affiliate partners and look for rooms of improving productivity and profitability.
- Flexible approach to working hours between 4am to 5pm UK time, five days out of seven, including evenings, weekends and bank holidays.
Person Specification, Skills, Experience & Qualifications:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both English and Mandarin.
- Preferably with experience in Gaming or equivalent online industry but not essential.
- Able to multi-task, work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Competent computer, literacy and numeracy skills.
- Full in-house training will be provided.
BetVictor will take care of all your relocation requirements including booking flights, organising airport transfers, paying for movement of additional belongings and providing rental assistance for the first three months.