What you’ll do as an Android Developer at BetVictor:
You will develop and code on our industry leading apps, building features that focus on usability, simplicity, and performance. We want you to play a key role in the full development cycle and direction of product and feature sets. Take feature requests and technical requirements and translate them into a set of re-usable components using elegant code solutions.
We support you to participate in and/or take ownership over the internal software architecture and feature development, from requirements gathering, to design and implementation, to production deployment. Development, operations, testing and others all work together to ship outstanding code to production.
Experience and skills that are important for success in this role:
- Expertise in Java and/or Kotlin
- Good working understanding of the Android platform
- Passionate about native mobile Android development – you know and follow best practices and are proficient with all aspects of modern development techniques and technologies.
- A solid engineer. You find something magical about solving problems with elegant but simple solutions. You have deep knowledge of OOP and design patterns and are a good problem solver with attention to detail and critical thinking skills.
- A good communicator. You communicate enthusiastically, clearly and concisely with both technical and non-technical staff.
- A keen learner. You are up-to-date and capable of keeping the pace with the latest trends and technologies in mobile development.
- Bias towards action. You are hands on, passionate, persistent, creative, and humble. You get things done.
BetVictor is an equal opportunity employer.