Key Responsibilities / Duties:
- You will develop and write code at all levels, with focus on simplicity, performance and scalability. We have a global footprint.
- Participate in the full development cycle, from innovation to code-reviews to delivery to production.
- We want you to play a key role in the full development cycle and direction of product and feature sets, turning feature requests and technical requirements into a set of re-usable components using elegant code solutions.
- Create and maintain quality software using best practices in a continuous integration and delivery environment.
- Rewrite, refactor and fine-tune code.
- Deliver on business functionality for a rapidly evolving product, balancing speed and performance with API consistency.
Person Specification, Skills, Experience & Qualifications:
- Strong experience in web development
- Solid and practical knowledge of API architectures and API development in general
- Practical understanding of data structures and design patterns.
- Experience with developing api services for complex domains.
- Experience with running services in production, performance optimisation and tuning
- Desired experience with DevOps and CloudOps environments – from containers to CI/CD to the Cloud. Familiar with key technologies around Containers, CI/CD pipelines and AWS/GCP cloud providers.
- You have interest in working in a very cross-functional team that touches on many of the core systems and user flows.
- Good problem solver with attention to detail and critical thinking skills.
- A good communicator – you communicate enthusiastically, clearly and concisely with both technical and non-technical staff.
- A keen learner – you are up-to-date and capable of keeping the pace with the latest trends and technologies in web development.
- Bias towards action. You are hands on, passionate, persistent, creative and humble. You get things done.
BetVictor is an equal opportunity employer