You are responsible for resolving customer’s queries by live chat, email and phone (minimal). Customer service agents work closely together with the CRM, Key Account and Payment teams to be able to provide the best service in the fastest way possible.
Key Responsibilities / Duties:
- Provide excellent support to our customers via chat and email.
- Forward and escalate technical issues.
- Respond promptly to customer inquiries.
- Obtain and evaluate all relevant information to resolve customer complaints.
- Resolve more complicated/demanding issues with the team leader/trainer/manager.
- Be up-to-date with procedures and promotions.
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools (FCR).
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
Person Specification, Skills, Experience & Qualifications:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both English and Mandarin.
- Candidate must possess minimum SPM with basic computer knowledge.
- Experience of working in a customer service and/or contact centre environment is preferred.
- On-line experience in Support Role or Customer Services.
- Candidates must have experience within direct customer management (Customer Service or Outbound Telesales) or equivalent.
- Understands the basic business functions.
- Must be able to converse and communicate in writing (pinyin) with customers.
- Patience and a good team player.
- Passionate in problem solving, able to identify the core issue and identify solutions that serve both the customer and the organization.
- Ability to learn, retain and apply large amounts of guided information or new products, while applying flexibility in addressing issues according to situation.
- Work independently by knowing how to apply acquired knowledge to solve customer’s issues by providing right answers.
- Willing to work on shift rotation (5 days/week) including night shift, weekends and public holidays.
BetVictor will take care of all your relocation requirements including booking flights, organising airport transfers, paying for movement of additional belongings and providing rental assistance for the first three months.