Key Responsibilities / Duties:
- Provide excellent support to our customers via chat and email.
- Forward and escalate technical issues.
- Respond promptly to customer inquiries.
- Obtain and evaluate all relevant information to resolve customer complaints.
- Resolve more complicated/demanding issues with the team leader/trainer/manager.
- Be up-to-date with procedures/promotions.
- Work towards Team/own KPI’s.
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools (FCR).
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies.
- Any other adhoc tasks.
Person Specification, Skills, Experience & Qualifications:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both English and Mandarin.
- Candidate must possess minimum SPM with basic computer knowledge.
- Experience of working in a customer service and/or contact centre environment is preferred.
- On-line experience in Support Role or Customer Services.
- Candidates must have experience within direct customer management (Customer Service or Outbound Telesales) or equivalent.
- Understands the basic business functions.
- Must be able to converse and communicate in writing (pinyin) with customers.
- Patience and a good team player.
- Passionate in problem solving, able to identify the core issue and identify solutions that serve both the customer and the organization.
- Ability to learn, retain and apply large amounts of guided information or new products, while applying flexibility in addressing issues according to situation.
- Work independently by knowing how to apply acquired knowledge to solve customer’s issues by providing right answers.
- Willing to work on shift rotation (5 days/week) including night shift, weekends and public holidays.
BetVictor is an equal opportunity employer.