Monitoring and actively preventing fraud and abuse on the BetVictor site and other B2B brands. Protecting business and minimising financial, social and legal risks to the lowest level. Knowledge of payment policies and procedures to meet the promised time frames.
Reviewing, approving and processing all player withdrawals, ensuring all relevant wagering requirements have been met, performing KYC checks in line with company policy and regulatory requirements.
Key Responsibilities / Duties:
- Monitoring customer accounts to detect fraudulent patterns.
- Investigation and acting on suspicious transactions to protect the business from financial loss
- Knowledge of Chargeback processes to keep any chargebacks to an acceptable limit.
- Reviewing and processing all withdrawal requests.
- Contributing and ensuring compliance of Team KPIs by resolving customer queries within SLA guidelines.
- Respond to clients and colleagues throughout the shift to ensure customers receive first time resolution (telephone and e-mail).
Person Specification, Skills, Experience & Qualifications:
- Recent experience within online gaming
- Professional communication and writing skills in Mandarin and English
- Knowledge of KYC and AML regulations.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Numerate with excellent analytical skills.
- Knowledge of standard IT systems especially Excel.
- Flexible approach to working hours.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- 40 Hours per week to suit the needs of the business.
- Will include weekend, evening and night shifts.
BetVictor will take care of all your relocation requirements including booking flights, organising airport transfers, paying for movement of additional belongings and providing rental assistance for the first three months.