The Brand Manager will formulate and execute a strategic business plan with the aim of propelling your brand to the very forefront of the Asian gaming market. You will lead the Brand including Marketing, KPIs and Financial management. You will be responsible for ensuring the effective management of the team’s day-to-day operations and will work closely with internal operational/delivery focused teams, partners and external suppliers, in order to achieve company objectives.
Key Responsibilities / Duties:
- Oversee all operations and marketing activities of your brand to ensure they produce the desired results and are consistent with the overall strategy and mission.
- Manage your brand to fit with the overall B2B strategy.
- You will be responsible for all marketing, business development and delivering ROI for your brand.
- You will work on defining customer life cycle and maximising customer lifetime value working closely with internal marketing, Retention and VIP team.
- You will work closely with the Technical, Trading, Product and Commercial teams in order to ensure the effective coordination of operations and ongoing operational performance monitoring, and management.
- Managing and developing our Affiliate network whilst recruiting new members alongside your Account Manager.
- Responsible for sponsorship strategy and activation.
- Maintaining a strong understanding with regards to the offerings of competitors in the marketplace.
- KPI reporting to ensure full market efficiency and profitability are maintained.
- Working collaboratively with product development and consumer marketing to ensure that the digital customer proposition is best-in-class in the market.
- Evaluate third party content and trading products
Person Specification, Skills, Experience & Qualifications:
- Extensive industry experience.
- Senior level experience in a B2C environment in Asia.
- Experience in developing profitable strategies and implementing vision.
- Fluency in Mandarin and English (written and verbally).
- While very entrepreneurial but still with some experience of providing accurate reporting across all functions,
- Understanding of Asian B2C gaming environment with a strong experience in customer acquisition and retention
- Understanding of various gaming verticals and related products and how to maximize the profitability on each.
- Experience of aligning multiple internal functions across the company to meet strategic business objectives.
- Deep understanding of the Asian gambling marketplace.
- Experience in P&L management within a leading gambling operator.
- Proven track record of managing teams within a dynamic working environment.
- Prepared to be hands-on when required.
BetVictor will take care of all your relocation requirements including booking flights, organising airport transfers, paying for movement of additional belongings and providing rental assistance for the first three months.