The principal objective of this role is the growth and management of casino affiliates who are promoting BetVictor Casino across their media channels. You will be responsible for coming up with marketing campaigns, negotiating exposures across affiliate sites, in addition to optimising deals to ensure ROI and effective growth in new casino customers.
Key Responsibilities / Duties:
- Work with existing affiliates and proactively look to source new ones, forming strong working relationships with these partners.
- Identify and monitor affiliates who are not generating a return on investment and take appropriate action.
- Negotiate and manage agreements and commission structures for your assigned affiliates.
- Reactivate and incentivise inactive affiliates to improve performance.
- Monitor affiliate activity, analyse performance, identify areas for improvement and recommend ways to increase affiliate-generated revenues.
- Attend Industry events on behalf of the company.
- Keep up to date on affiliate industry trends and developments from both a compliance and commercial perspective.
- Effectively co-ordinate with other team members and departments
- Create and suggest offers and promotions that will drive acquisition and revenue to be promoted via the affiliate channel.
- Request and create marketing material including banners and landing pages for offers and promotions.
- Ensure ongoing compliance with all Competition and Market Authority (CMA) undertakings in the affiliate channel.
- Ensure all creative and content on affiliate sites is accurate and reflects the qualities of the BetVictor brand
- Ensure all creative, promotions, landing pages and any other content being promoted by affiliates on behalf of BetVictor are compliant and meet all legal and compliance requirements set out by ASA, BGC and any other relevant body as well as standard set out by internal legal and compliance teams.
Person Specification, Skills, Experience & Qualifications:
- Must be proficient with MS Office, especially Excel and Outlook.
- Photoshop and CMS experienced desired but not essential
- A strong communicator, with excellent interpersonal skills who can easily form working relationships both internally and with third parties.
- Confident in liaising with stakeholders at all levels of the business.
- Strong analytical skills with a high attention to detail to help make data driven decisions.
- A genuine self-starter able to spot opportunities and maximise potential.
- Capable of working independently and on your own initiative
- Ability to multi-task and be analytical, with high attention to detail.
- Fluent in English – both written and spoken, excellent grammar required.
- Proven experience in a similar role.
- The position is full-time (40 hours per week) working five days out of seven.
BetVictor will take care of all your relocation requirements including booking flights, organising airport transfers, paying for movement of additional belongings and providing rental assistance for the first three months.