Key Responsibilities / Duties:
- Be able to help the Contact Centre with chats around KYC, CDD and EDD processes and allowances.
- Process customer documentation in relation to the CDD workflow using Chat and Email.
- Understand the Customer Due Diligence journey and be able to assist internal and external queries.
- Be able to priorities work so customers are dealt with within a reasonable period of time.
- Reply to customer contacts via email or chat when required
- Be able to communicate problems with the site and/or players to Level 4+
- Be flexible in the rota, changing shifts where possible to respond to the needs of the business.
- Deal with daily allocated and Ad Hoc tasks.
- Adherence to the BetVictor Code of Conduct.
- Help to optimise and develop the Customer Due Diligence process to ensure that as many customers as possible are able to prove they are over 18, are in line with our AML requirements, are processed through our affordability checks and where required customer occupation and salary information is gathered.
Person Specification, Skills, Experience & Qualifications:
- Satisfactory completion of three months’ probation.
- Familiarity with the key back office systems used to provide customer service and KYC specifically VC Portal.
- Computer literate with the ability to learn CS software applications.
- Professional verbal and written communication skills.
- Hours will cover a shift pattern of 24/7 365 days a year.
- 8-hour shifts with 30 minutes of breaks.
- There will be a requirement to work extra hours during busy sporting events.
- Need to be able to work some weekends.
- Flexibility to change shifts at short notice as required by the business.
- Good sports and casino knowledge and basic understanding of betting/gaming terms.
- Excellent timekeeping skills.
- Ability to follow the department escalation procedure.
- Great communication skills across all levels of the Business.
- Awareness of Gambling Commission License Requirements and Responsible Gaming obligations.
BetVictor is an equal opportunity employer