Purpose of the role:
The objective of this role is to support the Business Compliance Manager with ensuring the licensing objectives in relation to offering gambling services in a fair and open way are upheld. Working closely with the Compliance team, the Compliance Analyst will ensure that all customer facing products and channels are compliant with regulatory codes, legislation and licensing obligations. Forming a key part of this role, the Compliance Analyst will conduct regular reviews of digital acquisition content, promotions, CRM communications, terms and conditions and social media content both before and after promotions are implemented.
Key Responsibilities / Duties:
- To ensure compliance with all licensing objectives, in particular to ensure BetVictor offers gambling services in a fair and open way to customers.
- To ensure ongoing compliance with all GB Licence Conditions and Codes of Practice (LCCP) and Gibraltar Codes.
- To ensure compliance with all Committee of Advertising Practice (CAP), Competitions and Marketing Authority (CMA) and Industry Group for Responsible Gambling (IGRG) codes for all marketing material produced by BetVictor and affiliate partners.
- To periodically review promotions, terms and conditions templates, creative content, digital and social media both before promotions go live and during the promotional period.
- To provide targeted training to all marketing and content related teams around marketing regulations and their responsibilities and to raise awareness of the compliance culture required by everyone responsible for gambling advertising.
- To work with the Compliance and Operational Excellence teams to proactively improve, streamline and effectively document Marketing Compliance processes and procedures, including making suggestions about how current processes can be improved
- To ensure that the BetVictor marketing offering remains competitive whilst also ensuring compliance standards are met. The ideal candidate should have a strong awareness of the market changes in the industry and feel confident making recommendations to the marketing team on how to improve their offering whilst remaining compliant.
- To monitor all channels and website content for compliance with regulations and responsible gaming messaging.
- To monitor regulatory updates and guidance and ensure that any required actions are communicated to the Business Compliance Manager.
- To draft Notifications and Key Events to be sent to the GBGC as necessary.
- Maintain a Regulatory Repository of guidance material, updates and industry news.
- To assist the Compliance Project Management team with implementing compliance projects in relation to customer facing products.
Person Specification, Skills, Experience & Qualifications:
- Organised and professional
- Flexible and reactive to change
- A genuine self-starter able to spot opportunities and maximise potential.
- A strong communicator, with good interpersonal skills.
- Passionate about imparting knowledge to improve standards.
- Diligent in their attention to detail and high standard of work.
- Confident in liaising with stakeholders at all levels of the business.
- Able to work as part of a team and independently
- Able to keep the overall objective in mind
- Able to handle pressure
- Fluent in English
BetVictor will take care of all your relocation requirements including booking flights, organising airport transfers, paying for movement of additional belongings and providing rental assistance for the first three months.