Key Responsibilities / Duties:
- To ensure compliance with all licensing objectives, in particular to ensure BetVictor offers gambling services in a fair and open way to customers;
- To ensure ongoing compliance with all GB Licence Conditions and Codes of Practice (LCCP) and Gibraltar Codes;
- To ensure compliance with all Committee of Advertising Practice (CAP), Competitions and Marketing Authority (CMA) and Industry Group for Responsible Gambling (IGRG) codes for all marketing material produced by BetVictor and affiliate partners;
- To periodically review promotions, terms and conditions templates, creative content, digital and social media both before promotions go live and during the promotional period.
- To provide targeted training to all marketing and content related teams around marketing regulations and their responsibilities and to raise awareness of the compliance culture required by everyone responsible for gambling advertising.
- To work with the Compliance and Operational Excellence teams to proactively improve, streamline and effectively document Marketing Compliance processes and procedures, including making suggestions about how current processes can be improved.
- To ensure that the BetVictor marketing offering remains competitive whilst also ensuring compliance standards are met. The ideal candidate should have a strong awareness of the market changes in the industry and feel confident making recommendations to the marketing team on how to improve their offering whilst remaining compliant.
- To monitor all channels and website content for compliance with regulations and responsible gaming messaging;
- To monitor regulatory updates and guidance and ensure that any required actionsare communicated to the Business Compliance Manager;
- To draft Notifications and Key Events to be sent to the GBGC as necessary;
- Maintain a Regulatory Repository of guidance material, updates and industry news; and
- To assist the Compliance Project Management team with implementing compliance projects in relation to customer facing products.
The successful candidate will have a good understanding of LCCP codes of practice and Licensing Objectives and an ability to communicate these requirements clearly and concisely through training workshops to the marketing teams. The candidate should have an awareness of the current remote gambling environment and the challenges for the industry.
They will be able to work independently to tight deadlines on multiple projects and take responsibility for ensuring compliance with all necessary requirements.
Key Working Relationships:
- Compliance, Acquisition Marketing, Engagement, Retention, Sportsbook, Casino, Legal.
Person Specification, Skills, Experience & Qualifications
- Organised and professional.
- Flexible and reactive to change.
- A genuine self-starter able to spot opportunities and maximise potential.
- A strong communicator, with good interpersonal skills.
- Passionate about imparting knowledge to improve standards.
- Diligent in their attention to detail and high standard of work.
- Confident in liaising with stakeholders at all levels of the business.
- Able to work as part of a team and independently.
- Able to keep the overall objective in mind,
- Able to handle pressure.
- Fluent in English.
BetVictor is an equal opportunity employer