- Believes in the meaning of “Definitive Article Branding” and understands how it can help get BetVictor noticed and chosen
- Demonstrates a good understanding of the creative challenge.
- Seeks out and actively influences the creative team by keeping up with the latest trends (music, politics, culture, competitors) and demonstrating how this translates in creativity
- Can articulate thinking through visual and verbal language in a concise way
- Creates campaignable ideas across multiple touchpoints
- Brings the brand to life through a variety of brand assets
- Designs to a high aesthetic level
- Understands how Brand First design can be used effectively across the media landscape
- Maintains awareness of innovation and how these can be leveraged in design
- Evaluates existing use of media and identifies development areas in communication
- Develops awareness and understanding of how to bring concepts to life within different media and technical parameters
- Understands the roles of the wider creative team and utilises other team members appropriately to effectively to deliver timely solutions
- Understands and performs in own role within the wider team
- Collaborates with the team to approach the brief in the most efficient and effective way
- Actively offers ideas to other teams
- Able to articulate ideas both visually and verbally
- Listens actively and openly and responds well to feedback
- Offers honest and constructive feedback
- Understands what the BetVictor brand stands for, its core values and what it strives to evoke
- Proactively looks for opportunities that might aid BetVictor’s long-term health
- Demonstrates design knowledge, expertise and relevant provocation to brand and marketing teams in line with the BetVictor brand
- Develops a design partnership mentality with marketing and brand teams to build trust and long-term relationships
- Inspires self and others to take personal responsibility for own work and personal development
- Displays integrity, honesty, reliability, responsiveness and openness to be trusted by colleagues from all departments
- Acts as a source of inspiration internally which can ultimately translate to additional work and satisfaction
You Will Be
- Able to multi-task, working on several different projects at a time
- Designing digital material for different markets
- Fluent in Adobe CC products, specifically Photoshop, Illustrator, video skills are essential, 3D knowledge a bonus.
- Able to work in a team, coordinating, giving creative feedback to agency partners where necessary
- Possessing strong photo manipulation skills
- Able to create rich media ads and explore new ad formats
- Ideally have experience in the Gaming industry
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Full understanding of delivering creative content to all digital and traditinial channels
BetVictor will take care of all your relocation requirements including booking flights, organising airport transfers, paying for movement of additional belongings and providing rental assistance for the first three months.
By applying for a role via email@example.com you are confirming that you consent to BetVictor processing your data for the purpose of applying for the role. This may include sharing your CV and applicant data with required stakeholders.
BetVictor is an equal opportunity employer.