Key Responsibilities / Duties:
- Consolidate data from multiple platforms, partners and stakeholders, for the purpose of evaluating campaigns results.
- Responsible for the measurement, reporting and optimisation of all CRM activities within your mirror brand.
- Create and manage both the event/sport focused and lifecycle CRM calendars.
- Ensure all promotions and communications are aligned to business value.
- Implement personalisation strategies based on a data driven approach.
- Identify gaps and develop new processes and procedures to ensure CRM best practice and alignment.
- Establish and maintain relationships with key business partners to ensure strategy alignment.
- Manage relationship with external CRM suppliers.
- Identifying new innovative opportunities and industry leading CRM strategies.
- Liaising with dedicated promo team and promo operations team to review and set up campaigns then stress-test the campaigns before launch.
- Monitoring campaigns results on daily basis by providing a summary of their key metrics.
- Work alongside the Brand Manager to produce a set of KPIs for each campaign that compliments the overall departmental goals.
- Provide reports to the senior management detailing the success of each campaign.
- Work within agreed promotional budget.
Person Specification, Skills, Experience & Qualifications:
- Strong command of Mandarin in written & communications required; good level in English is acceptable.
- Ability to use Adobe Photoshop is a good advantage.
- Must be familiar with most MS Office software.
- Interested in all kinds of digital tools/platforms, with a deep interest in digital and mobile marketing developments.
- Ability in managing project with a ‘can-do’ attitude is critical for success in this role.
- Analytical with an affinity for numbers and Excel.
- Discipline, eager to learn and explore insights, and have an inquisitive mind to question how things can be bettered.
- Attention to detail and meticulous.
- Objective person who is professional.
- Experience in digital marketing role preferred.
BetVictor is an equal opportunity employer.