The Digital Marketing Executive will have the opportunity to learn Best Marketing Practices and will be responsible for the creation and optimization of our display advertising campaigns, App Store Optimisation and Apple Search Ads campaigns across the Marketing Landscape.
The role is perfect for someone who wants to get their foot into the Marketing world as it does not require previous Marketing experience. We are looking for a strong desire to learn and someone who is looking to progress their professional career to the next level.
Key Responsibilities / Duties:
- Planning and execution of acquisition activities across paid marketing channels, as well as the organic app spaces.
- Support the Service Line on B2B to ensure the Marketing hit the annual targets.
- Monitor pacing delivery and find ways to optimize based on business objective metrics/goals.
- ASO leadership and supporting product teams in release submissions and testing.
- Campaign reporting utilizing analytical tools.
- Proactive daily analysis and campaign optimisation
- Interact with external partners including but not limited to coordination and consultation to ensure a successful advertising campaign.
- Manage and be accountable for billing reconciliation and reporting.
- Perform the day-to-day ad placement, scheduling the event specific campaigns.
- Brief any Display & ASO asset to the Creative Department and ensure it’s delivery to meet the deadline.
- Support the PPC, Apple Search Ads and Universal App Campaign channels
- Create and Manage Acquisition promotions with other departments to ensure that the promotion will be assigned to the campaign.
- Support as a part of the ASO & Display Team, any issue that might occur in the channel, addressing them to the channel service line.
- Raise Display & ASO invoices at the end of each month.
- Support any Display Partner onboarding with our Standard acquisition documentation
- Ensure that every single campaign/communication is compliant and has passed the compliance process before it goes live.
Person Specification, Skills, Experience & Qualifications:
- Desire to learn marketing and be part of the marketing growth across BetVictor and B2B.
- Marketing experience will be valuable but not essential
- Hardworking in order to achieve KPIs
- Be a strong team player, keen to support other departments.
- Be able to think outside of the box and provide ideas for marketing campaigns.
BetVictor will take care of all your relocation requirements including booking flights, organising airport transfers, paying for movement of additional belongings and providing rental assistance for the first three months.