Key Responsibilities / Duties:
- Day to day running and optimisation of our paid social and display campaigns for the UK market. Not limited to but including DSP and native advertising.
- Campaign building, budget management, bidding, ad creation and testing.
- Planning and execution of acquisition activities across paid channels.
- Supporting a multi-brand strategy within UK and wider International brands within Business.
- Monitor pacing delivery and finding ways to optimise based on business objective metrics/goals.
- Campaign reporting utilising range of analytical tools.
- Proactive daily analysis and campaign optimisation.
- Interacting with external partners, including, but not limited to, coordination and consultation to ensure a successful advertising campaign.
- Manage and be accountable for billing reconciliation, invoicing, and reporting.
- Perform the day-to-day ad placement, scheduling the event specific campaigns.
- Brief Display assets to the Creative Department, ensuring the delivery meets required standards and the deadline.
- Creation & Management of Acquisition Promotions with other departments to ensure promotion will be assigned to the campaign.
- Troubleshoot discrepancies, resolve any traffic issues and reconcile discrepancies with transactional reporting tools.
- Support Display Partner onboarding with our Standard acquisition documentation
- Liaise with other Marketing Departments to ensure that marketing hits the annual targets.
- Ensure the compliance of every campaign and communication.
Person Specification, Skills, Experience & Qualifications:
- Hands-on Social Media advertising experience working in an agency or running display activities in-house.
- Mobile tracking setup and SDK & APK knowledge is an advantage.
- A-to-Z mobile acquisition campaign delivery.
- Understanding of the registration to conversion acquisition funnel.
- Thorough knowledge of Facebook and Twitter advertising platforms
- Understanding of Display Advertising and cross-channel tracking an advantage.
- Strong analytical, reporting and Excel skills.
- Excellent writing and communication skills.
- A team player who feels comfortable working autonomously in a small team as well as fitting into a large-scale organisation.
- Knowledge of and interest in sports is advantageous.
BetVictor is an equal opportunity employer.