The Digital Marketing Executive is responsible for the creation and optimization of our display advertising campaigns and paid social across the UK market. The role is based in Gibraltar and reports to the Head of Acquisition.
Key Responsibilities & Duties:
- Day to day running and optimisation of our paid social and display campaigns for the UK market. Not limited to but including DSP and native advertising.
- Campaign building, budget management, bidding, ad creation and testing.
- The Digital Marketing Executive is expected to understand off-site ad functionality, and the knowledge of all ad products available on our site.
- Planning and execution of acquisition activities across paid channels.
- Support B2B and new brands in the wider business.
- Monitor pacing delivery and find ways to optimize based on business objective metrics/goals.
- Campaign reporting utilizing analytical tools.
- Proactive daily analysis and campaign optimization.
- Interact with external partners including but not limited to coordination and consultation to ensure a successful advertising campaign.
- Manage and be accountable for billing reconciliation, invoicing, and reporting.
- Perform the day-to-day ad placement, scheduling the event specific campaigns.
- Brief Display assets to the Creative Department and ensure its delivery to meet the deadline.
- Creation & Management of Acquisition Promotions with other departments to ensure promotion will be assigned to the campaign.
- Troubleshoot discrepancies, resolve any traffic issues and reconcile discrepancies with transactional reporting tools.
- Support Display Partner onboarding with our Standard acquisition documentation.
- Liaise with other Marketing Departments to ensure that marketing hits the annual targets.
- Ensure that every single campaign/communication is compliant and has passed through compliance process before going live.
Person Specification, Skills, Experience & Qualifications:
- Hands-on Social Media advertising experience working in an agency or running display activities in-house.
- Mobile tracking setup and SDK & APK knowledge is an advantage.
- A-to-Z mobile acquisition campaign delivery.
- Understanding of the registration to conversion acquisition funnel.
- Thorough knowledge of Facebook and Twitter advertising platforms.
- Understanding of Display Advertising and cross-channel tracking an advantage.
- Strong analytical, reporting and Excel skills.
- Excellent writing and communication skills.
- A team player who feels comfortable working autonomously in a small team as well as fitting into a large-scale organisation.
- Knowledge of and interest in sports is advantageous.
BetVictor will take care of all your relocation requirements including booking flights, organising airport transfers, paying for movement of additional belongings and providing rental assistance for the first three months.