Purpose of the role:
- Development and planning of display & app marketing activities, including ASO.
- Analysis of display & app campaign performance
- Managing display & app partners and platforms
- Training & manage display & app executives.
Key Responsibilities / Duties:
- Performance ownership for all display & app acquisition activities
- Creating campaigns for app / display acquisition campaigns targeted at on-boarding new players through paid social, display/programmatic/RTB, ad networks & publishers and app marketing partnerships
- App Store Optimization analysis and ASO strategies development
- Managing relationship with display & app marketing projects across design department, product and development teams
- Training and management of junior team members within the app & display space
- Identification and strategic recommendations towards new media purchases and data- driven testing
- Management of platforms used for ad delivery, serving, optimisation and performance monitoring
- Training and management of junior team members within the display & app space
- Analysis of end-to-end campaign data and strategic recommendations
- Monitoring and researching new developments in digital marketing (with substantial focus on Mobile Innovation), developing strategies to capitalize on new opportunities in these areas.
- Managing the B2B relationship and Service Line teams across different countries and Brands.
Person Specification, Skills, Experience & Qualifications:
- Hands-on experience in display marketing (preferably across agency as well as on the client/business side)
- Demonstrated ability to develop, plan and execute display activities with direct partners as well as through 3rd parties
- Proven experience of hands-on management of tools across: audience purchasing and targeting, ad serving and delivery as well as performance monitoring
- Managing and executing display activities across: premium inventory, direct partnerships, RTB and programmatic
- Experience across Facebook, Native ads, Twitter, Premium Display, DSP Media
- Proven experience of aggressively growing new media channels across desktop and mobile, with clear demonstration of testing, analysis and ROI optimisation
- Proven and strong understanding of current practices in digital marketing, social media, cross-device marketing, prospecting, look-alike targeting, retargeting and remarketing
- Proven ability to examine data from a variety of sources to form a complete analysis of a campaign
- Commercially focused approach to channel strategy and management
- Numerate and analytical problem solver, able to evaluate own data and provide recommended course of action
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team
BetVictor will take care of all your relocation requirements including booking flights, organising airport transfers, paying for movement of additional belongings and providing rental assistance for the first three months.