Key Responsibilities / Duties:
- Maintain Microsoft systems and service primarily on Azure Cloud and on-premises.
- Maintain VMware Clusters (Corporate and Production).
- Working in a Cloud-first environment with a focus on providing HA services to users who work in multiple geographic locations.
- Exchange online administration and troubleshooting.
- Administer email security proxy technology such as Mimecast.
- Promoting a Cloud vision by designing/supporting a HA environment.
- Maintain high-security standards for all Cloud, on-premises and user device workstations.
- Automation of processes and daily routines.
- You will be required to be flexible, supporting ongoing and future enhancement projects and initiatives, and participate in a 24/7, 365-day rota for on-call support.
- Manage the OOH Rota to ensure adequate 24/7 cover
- Supervision of team members and give regular feedback.
- Delegation of tasks and workload to appropriate team members.
- Plan and budget for future projects.
Person Specification, Skills, Experience & Qualifications:
- Previous experience in a leadership role.
- Strong experience in Systems Administration.
- Strong skills in management of Microsoft Azure and Microsoft 365 services.
- Strong skills in VMware vSphere, vCenter and ESXi.
- Highly motivated to embrace and promote High Availability.
- Proficient with Windows system administration, including Server, storage, networks, and software.
- Ability to prioritise tasks and work independently.
- Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Amazing attention to detail.
- In-depth knowledge of Active Directory, Azure and M365 services
- In-depth knowledge of mobility technologies such as MDM solutions e.g., Intune, Apple Business Manager).
- Experience with Cloud architectures.
- Windows Server 2016 – 2019
- VMware ESXi 6.7 – 7.0
- Flexible team player.
- A Bachelor’s degree in an IT-related field is advantageous.
- Using modern automation tools like Power Automate, Azure Functions, Azure Devops, CI/CD methodologies.
- Knowledge of Atlassian tools (Jira/ Confluence).
- Experience with backup/restore technologies for both Virtual and Physical servers.
- MacOS management.
- Basic experience of Linux systems e.g., connecting via SSH and using basic commands
Training and Certifications beneficial to your application:
- Microsoft Certifications
- Azure or M365 associate Certifications e.g., AZ, SC, MS series.
- VCP / VCA Certification.
What you can expect:
- We encourage employee development.
- We reward initiative.
- We deal with stress in a calm manner and keep an eye on the prize.
- Success is contagious here and we celebrate it!
- We use state of the art technology.
- We embrace IT challenges!
- We have an awesome multi-cultural work environment.
BetVictor is an equal opportunity employer