Key Responsibilities / Duties:
- Effectiveness Reviews.
- Responsible for assessing the operational effectiveness within departments which are required to operate in a way that meet compliance and other regulatory requirements in the way that they operate.
- Responsible for identifying risk within departments, which are required to operate in a way that meet compliance and other regulatory requirements, in the way that they operate.
- Maintain legal and regulatory compliance, by researching requirements and reviewing current standard operating procedures against those requirements.
- The output of the reviews are actions plans for the relevant department, which will be managed through to completion.
- Making sure that delivered solutions match the requirements and that regulatory standards are met.
- Maintain and seek to improve data quality artefacts within policies, operating procedures, standards, and guidance, as well as testing these periodically.
- Identifying key risks within the control framework, setting action plans, and coaching technical and non-technical people, to drive business process improvements.
- Identify opportunities to reduce risk and increase efficiency through process improvement, demand management and automation
- Work in collaboration with other teams to form effective working partnerships to help drive compliance, improvements, efficiency and reduce business risks.
- Prepare reports on progress, outcomes, and benefits of reviews.
- Policy & Procedure Management.
- Responsible for ensuring the policies are all up to date, reviewed, updated on time and that policies are consistent across BVL.
- Managing and improving the portal used to store and sign off Policy and Procedure.
- Producing quarterly reports for ARC on New Policies, Updates to Policies and Procedures.
- Producing period updates on Policy and Procedure, identifying those which will need review in the coming quarter, and reporting & escalating those which have not received a required review.
- Ensuring that there are clear guidelines for creating, reviewing and signing off Policies and Procedures.
- Providing training to individuals, needing to create or review Policies or Procedures.
- Become an expert in regulatory compliance (specific areas), in order to identify gaps and undertake reviews effectively.
- Facilitate workshops with stakeholders, to create understanding and drive decision making around process, decision making and effectiveness.
- Undertake projects to drive through improvement, where departments require additional support.
Key Working Relationships:
- Payments team
- Fraud Team
- Brand and Regional Teams
- Legal & Compliance team
- Senior Leadership Team
- Internal Audit
Person Specification, Skills, Experience & Qualifications:
- Excellent communication skills, with a great command of both written and spoken English (Chinese written communication skills, would be an advantage).
- Analytical approach and Advanced Excel skills.
- Confident to liaise with stakeholders at all levels of the business.
- Demonstrate a good understanding of Gaming regulatory requirements.
- Experience of process improvement.
- Proficient with MS Office.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work as part of a team and independently – collaborative approach.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise workload.
- Experience of process effectiveness and process improvement methodologies.
- Experience of carrying out KYC.
- Experience of working with Income Access.
- Jira and Confluence experience, an advantage.
BetVictor is an equal opportunity employer.