Key Responsibilities / Duties:
- Responsible for the upkeep of the Thailand site ensuring all translations are correct and the content is accurate
- Create engaging content for online channels and social media platforms to increase web traffic
- Blog(s) and social media channels (in-house and external) to curate rich content
- Collaborate with media partners to position editorial to educate and acquire players
- Manage conversion from registration to deposit
- Assist the team with any key accounts and affiliate issues and/or communication where needed
- Assist with translating and delivering acquisition campaigns including Welcome Offers, Affiliate Schemes and ongoing promotions
- Collaborate with marketing and the creative teams to develop site content, style and layout
- Support with traffic analysis and data pulls for reporting
- To support day-to-day marketing activities for the Thai market
- To create, source and edit images, videos, graphics and visuals for marketing purposes
Key Working Relationships:
Person Specification, Skills, Experience & Qualifications:
- Must be proficient with MS Office, especially Excel and Outlook.
- A strong communicator, with good interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work as part of a team and independently.
- Ability to multi-task and be analytical, with high attention to detail.
- Native Thai required
- Fluent English – both written and spoken.
- The position is full-time (40 hours per week) working five days out of seven, flexible to suit business needs
- Available to work weekends (if needed)
BetVictor is an equal opportunity employer.