Key Responsibilities / Duties:
- Responsible for the first impressions of Parimatch to the UK market across all platforms, using proprietary software to prioritise relevant and upcoming content.
- Daily display management of apps, desktop & mobile site.
- Work closely within a regional framework to source, build and promote products to increase Customer engagement.
- Deliver releases and features direct from product teams to customer’s fingertips, help to shape the product roadmap through continuous feedback, learning, and ability to interpret customer’s requirements.
- Be the voice of Parimatch across all Company channels. Build brand awareness at scale by developing a community of loyal fans and influencers through creating a calendar of engaging and relevant content .
- Promote latest products, markets and innovations and build competitions to keep our fan-base engaged with our brand .
- Ensuring delivery & quality of Social Media campaigns delivered by our Agency.
- Management & delivery of assets provided by our Global Partners.
Person Specification, Skills, Experience & Qualifications:
- Previous working experience within an Online Gaming environment.
- Passionate about our industry, Parimatch, and delivering strong experiences to our customers.
- Service driven with track record of communicating with customers across multiple channels quickly and to high standard.
- Experience of app/website management. Capable of catering for audience and leveraging events and offers to engage best with customers.
- Able to develop cross-functional relationships effectively and quickly.
- A well organised individual, able to plan, prioritise, and deliver campaigns to deadlines and achieve required results.
BetVictor is an equal opportunity employer.