Key Responsibilities / Duties:
- Responsible for the first impressions of BetVictor to the UK market across all platforms, thereby ensuring to prioritise relevant and upcoming content.
- You will understand trends in the UK market and use this to build and promote the BetVictor product.
- Creating your own content plans to feed directly into the engagement strategy for all UK platforms.
- In collaboration with the product team, deliver exciting new features from the moment they are available internally, to customer’s fingertips. You’re in a unique position to help shape the product roadmap through continuous feedback, learning, and listening to our customers.
- Brainstorm campaigns.
- Create social media posts.
- Planning campaigns around key sporting events.
- Using our platforms to acquire new customers as well as engage current ones.
- Work with our sponsorships and ambassadors to engage customers and drive business.
- Use analytics tools to gauge the success of campaigns.
- Update posts to include relevant key words for search engine optimisation.
Person Specification, Skills, Experience & Qualifications
- A background in social media is preferable but not critical.
- Passionate about the gaming industry which makes you excited to become a part of BetVictor and what we represent.
- A passion for sport, OR strong casino knowledge would be highly advantageous.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Service driven, with track record of communicating with customers across multiple channels quickly and to high standard.
- An understanding of social media platforms, able to plan and understand campaign effectiveness, whilst delivering in BetVictor’s tone of voice.
- Experience of app/website management.
- Able to develop cross-functional relationships effectively and quickly.
- A well organised individual, able to plan, prioritise, and deliver campaigns to deadlines and achieve required results.
BetVictor is an equal opportunity employer.