Purpose of the role:
Key goal is to develop and scale focus markets further to extract substantial BV business share in these to allow to separate the most successful ones into separated single market teams.
This is a role that requires strong engagement on delivering projects and optimising on all user experience touchpoints. This role must address key issues in UX but also has to optimise engagement, retention and reactivation values.
Key Responsibilities / Duties:
- Suggest improvements and initiate projects for BV marketing tools (for example CMS) and work closely with Product to deliver these
- Develop strategies with head of acquisition to ensure we are best placed to acquire customers with best possible ROI while scaling activity further Bonus cost planning, monitoring and control for all promotions in CRM
- Day-to-day Onsite Display coordination for both Sports and Casino, and responsible for longer term planning, shaping the look and feel of our platforms to a recreational Customer base
- Supporting delivering A/B tests for acquisition and assisting in optimization of acquisition processes
- Leading product planning and delivery - Working closely with product and development teams to ensure different focus regions are well supported and represented during cycle meetings and prioritisation
- To ensure, with BI, that relevant reporting is in place to effectively measure the performance of all areas of Engagement and CRM ensuring that any aspects of sub-standard performance are rectified in a timely manner
- Ensure that a weekly Engagement and CRM report (and any other relevant report) is compiled and shared with internal stakeholders
- Ensure that a more comprehensive monthly, quarterly and yearly reports are compiled, and findings are well documented and used to drive actions aiming at improving the business
- Ensure that we implement appropriate compliance actions and that we operate with the customer’s best interest at heart at all times and we ensure to monitor closely ROW guidance and not GBGC
- Ensure that all restriction masks are applied correctly
- Assist with the removal process of restriction masks
- Ensure all customers are properly dealt with including HVC
Key Working Relationships:
- Product teams
- Operations team - Customer Service and Payments Operations
- Analytics team
- Technical teams
- Fraud team
- Compliance team
Person Specification, Skills, Experience & Qualifications:
- Experience working within an Online Gaming environment
- Passionate about our industry, BetVictor, and delivering strong experiences to our customers
- Service driven with track record of communicating with customers across multiple channels quickly and to high standard
- Able to develop cross-functional relationships effectively and quickly
- A well organised individual, able to plan, prioritise, and deliver campaigns to deadlines and achieve required results
- This role is based on a 40-hour working week including weekend work, as the business requires
- Good technical skills in HTML preferred.
- Ability to be able to adapt to change
- Confidence to handle conflict as and when it arises.
BetVictor will take care of all your relocation requirements including booking flights, organising airport transfers, paying for movement of additional belongings and providing rental assistance for the first three months.