Responsible for multiple touchpoints experienced by existing Customers, our display and engagement execs present Parimatch products innovatively, responsibly, and relevantly across multiple platforms and mediums
Key Responsibilities / Duties:
- Responsible for the first impressions of Parimatch to the UK market across all platforms, using proprietary software to prioritise relevant and upcoming content.
- Work closely within a regional framework to source, build and promote products to increase Customer engagement.
- Execute retention strategies through compilation and execution of detailed content plans.
- Deliver releases and features direct from product teams to customer’s fingertips, help to shape the product roadmap through continuous feedback, learning, and ability to interpret customer’s requirements.
- Use data analysis to build reports/action plans help drive revenue through placement and quality of our products and tools.
- Manage overall CRM content.
- Be the voice of Parimatch across all Company channels. Build brand awareness at scale by developing a community of loyal fans and influencers through creating a calendar of engaging and relevant content .
- Promote latest products, markets and innovations and build competitions to keep our fan-base engaged with our brand.
Person Specification, Skills, Experience & Qualifications:
- Experience working within an Online Gaming environment.
- Passionate about our industry, Parimatch, and delivering strong experiences to our customers.
- Service driven with track record of communicating with customers across multiple channels quickly and to high standard.
- Strong understanding of retention and social media platforms, able to plan and understand campaign effectiveness, as well as delivering the desired brand tonality across all channels.
- Experience of app/website management. Capable of catering for audience, and leveraging events and offers to engage best with customers.
- Able to develop cross-functional relationships effectively and quickly.
- A well organised individual, able to plan, prioritise, and deliver campaigns to deadlines and achieve required results.
BetVictor will take care of all your relocation requirements including booking flights, organising airport transfers, paying for movement of additional belongings and providing rental assistance for the first three months.