Key Responsibilities / Duties:
- Responsible for maintaining AML processes, including enhanced due diligence and customer VIP profiling, assessing (and validating as appropriate) level and source of funds/wealth.
- Responsible for adhering to Anti Money Laundering policies and procedures including making assessments on how, and when, to interact with customers including recording, and reviewing all contact made with rationales.
- Contact customers, where appropriate to ascertain affordability, verify source of funds/wealth and request further information and documentation.
- Ensure that all incoming queries are dealt with accurately and in a timely manner.
Key Working Relationships:
- Key relationships with Account Management Team, Safer Gambling Officers, Payments & Security Team and Contact Centre.
- Working closely with the EDD Team Leader to ensure consistent approach in work practices.
- Communicate with other teams and departments to handle various projects as required
- Liaising with DMLRO/MLRO to ensure suspicious activity is highlighted for investigation
Person Specification, Skills, Experience & Qualifications:
- Native German speaker
- Previous online gaming experience within CS/VIP or Compliance departments is advantageous.
- Understanding of German and MGA licensing requirements.
- Demonstrates ability to monitor, report on, and make recommendations on players based on set criteria, thresholds and triggers.
- An inquisitive mind able to use common sense to ask the right questions when assessing customers’ behaviour and documentation.
- Strong communication skills, and ability to influence all levels to ensure the Compliance department always operates within a compliant framework
- Comfortable using range of software programs including MS Office.
- An extremely well organised individual, able to prioritise, multi-task and deliver tasks to deadlines.
- Confident telephone manner with the ability to communicate with customers in a clear and positive way.
BetVictor is an equal opportunity employer