Purpose of the role:
Reporting to the EDD Team Leader, acts as part of a Due Diligence team to ensure adherence to remote gambling licensing objectives and Know Your Customer (KYC) obligations.
Key Responsibilities / Duties:
- Responsible for maintaining AML processes, including enhanced due diligence and customer VIP profiling, assessing (and validating as appropriate) level and source of funds/wealth.
- Responsible for adhering to Anti Money Laundering policies and procedures including making assessments on how, and when, to interact with customers including recording, and reviewing all contact made with rationales.
- Contact customers, where appropriate to ascertain affordability, verify source of funds/wealth and request further information and documentation.
- Ensure that all incoming queries are dealt with accurately and in a timely manner.
Key Working Relationships:
- Key relationships with Account Management Team, Safer Gambling Officers, Payments & Security Team and Contact Centre.
- Working closely with the EDD Team Lead to ensure consistent approach in work practices.
- Communicate with other teams and departments to handle various projects as required
- Liaising with DMLRO/MLRO to ensure suspicious activity is highlighted for investigation
Person Specification, Skills, Experience & Qualifications:
- Native German speaker
- Previous online gaming experience within CS/VIP or Compliance departments.
- Understanding German and MGA licencing requirements.
- Demonstrates ability to monitor, report on, and make recommendations on players based on set criteria, thresholds and triggers.
- An inquisitive mind able to use common sense to ask the right questions when assessing customers’ behaviour and documentation.
- Strong communication skills, and ability to influence all levels to ensure the Compliance department always operates within a compliant framework
- Comfortable using range of software programs including MS Office.
- An extremely well organised individual, able to prioritise, multi-task and deliver tasks to deadlines.
- Confident telephone manner with the ability to communicate with customers in a clear and positive way.
BetVictor will take care of all your relocation requirements including booking flights, organising airport transfers, paying for movement of additional belongings and providing rental assistance for the first three months.