Purpose of the role:
The role holder will be responsible for leading a team of Enhanced Due Diligence Officers ensuring that all daily work tasks and activities are carried out in line with agreed service levels and department objectives. Ensuring all regulatory requirements and objectives are carried out along with company initiatives and objectives.
Key Responsibilities / Duties:
- Allocation of daily work tasks and supporting the officers where there is a need to maintain service levels.
- Ensure we are fully compliant with the German and MGA regulations. All licencing objectives are adhered to.
- Review and analyse received Source of funds/wealth documentation to ensure that customers are gambling with legitimately derived income as well as addressing and identifying any affordability concerns.
- Produce detailed summaries of SOF/SOW account reviews ensuring they are escalated to key internal stakeholders.
- Monitor activity; improve operating efficiency and the contact handling quality. Prepare and assist in performance appraisals for EDD Officers.
- Educate, develop, and motivate staff to meet or exceed service levels, quality and operational expectations.
- Acting as first point of contact for escalated queries ensuring Officers are shown how to deal with such queries in the future.
- Carry out customer interactions on email and telephone. These interactions are of a sensitive nature with some difficult conversations, situations and personal issues.
- Resolving escalated customer queries and completing account reviews and summaries for the Head of Compliance
- Ensure all systems are functioning and working efficiently.
- Ensure that all incoming queries are dealt with accurately and in a timely manner.
Person Specification, Skills, Experience & Qualifications:
- A Native German speaker and fluent in English.
- Experience of working within an AML environment in the online gambling industry.
- Previous experience of reviewing customer SOF/SOW documentation.
- Previous Team Leader Experience preferred.
- An inquisitive mind able to use common sense to ask the right questions when assessing customers’ behaviour and documentation.
- Motivated, well organised, and accurate with a high attention to detail.
- Able to work on own initiative and strive to continually improve processes.
- Strong communication skills, and ability to influence all levels to ensure the Compliance department always operates within a compliant framework.
- Ability to work under pressure, able to prioritise, multi-task and deliver tasks to deadlines.
- Confident telephone manner with the ability to communicate with customers in a clear and positive way.
- 40 Hours per week to suit the needs of the business.
- Will include weekend and evening work.
BetVictor will take care of all your relocation requirements including booking flights, organising airport transfers, paying for movement of additional belongings and providing rental assistance for the first three months.