Key Responsibilities / Duties:
- Working with the finance team and ensuring accurate and timely accounting records
- P&L, Balance Sheet, Cash Flow and KPI reporting with commentary on variances
- Balance Sheet Reconciliations is maintained to a high standard, including: -Fixed Asset Register -Clearing Control -Accruals / Prepayments
- Clearing/reducing intercompany balances
- Capturing and reconciling the player balance cycle
- Ensure accurate and timely accounting records/payments with transactions correctly reflected in the accounts
- Maintaining positive working relationships with internal and external parties by ensuring prompt and effective resolution of issues/queries
- Monthly review of Accounts Payable age analysis with commentary on outliers
- Prepare weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual cashflow forecasts
- Support Director of Financial Planning and Analysis to prepare annual budgets and quarterly forecasts
Controls and Other
- Ensure all relevant financial policies and procedures are current
- Responsible for monitoring outsourced service contracts, processes and flows
- Regulatory returns in Malta and Germany
Person Specification, Skills, Experience & Qualifications:
- Malta experience, including Statutory Accounts, VAT and Tax.
- Experience with German tax authorities is beneficial.
- Qualified accountant (ACCA, CIMA or equivalent) or qualified by experience.
- Strong technical accounting knowledge.
- A proactive approach: you should be motivated to take the initiative to make improvements.
- Advanced Excel Skills.
- Have experience in leading a team and dealing with senior members of the finance and wider management team.
- Strong understanding of financial principles.
- Previous experience of accounting software, preferably an ERP solution (Workday).
- Self-motivated with attention to detail.
- Strong communicator at all levels and across a management team with varying financial management skills.
- Ability to work to tight timelines.
- Previous experience within the online gaming industry is highly desirable.
BetVictor is an equal opportunity employer