Key Responsibilities / Duties:
Financial Modelling - Year Budget, Quarterly Forecast, Monthly Variance Analysis and Reporting:
- Build financial models in excel based on historical information and other available business metrics with input from Budget Owners.
- Update the financial models after each Forecast or at any required periods of time, for specific Business Analysis.
- Ensure the accuracy and robustness of the new models, while enhancing the quality of the existing models.
- Conduct scenario analysis based on Budget owners' input, to access business risks.
- Identify key financial as well as non-financial risks and advise mitigants for those risks.
- Assist to recommend and implement process improvement measures.
- Analyse and identify data required, to support model tracking.
- Importing and exporting data to and from relevant systems.
Financial Planning, Controlling and Reporting - Very close collaboration with Budget Owners across the Business, Finance and Procurement Departments:
- Assist on Preparation of Data to discuss with Budget Owners across the Business and capture all relevant input Data for Financial Planning.
- Assist on Conduction of Periodic Gap Analysis discussions with Budget Owners across the business and capture most up to date information with financial impact, in following periods of the year.
- Assist on Supplying managers in other departments with relevant financial information and reports.
- Reconcile Data from ERP system and financial reports, Contracts in Place and other Reporting and information systems in use.
- Analysing financial data and recommend accounting methods and process improvement measures to Finance Team.
Person Specification, Skills, Experience & Qualifications:
- Advanced Excel Skills (outstanding with exemplary proficiency in using pre-defined formulas, creating charts, building macros etc). SQL experience preferable.
- Knowledge of Accounting Concepts and understanding of financial principles.
- Ability to Build Financial Models that are Easy to Understand from other business stakeholders.
- Experience (working knowledge of building a financial model from scratch).
- Previous experience of accounting software preferably (Investigation of actual figures reported and for data extraction).
- Ability to perform research and compile reports.
- Extensive risk management skills.
- Ability to track and plan budgets.
- Problem-Solving ability.
- Very proactive (motivated to take the initiative to make improvements).
- Self-motivated with capacity of attention to detail, but also top-level overviews.
- Very strong communicator at all levels, across the organization.
- Time Management (be able to commit time targets, for required models).
- Ability to work around tight timelines (very flexible about working hours; able to work within deadlines and not time schedules).
- Confidentiality and ethical behaviour.
- Previous experience within the online gaming industry is desirable.
BetVictor is an equal opportunity employer.