Key Responsibilities / Duties:
- Help maintain and enhance the fraud risk management control including updating all relevant risk rules, policies and procedures.
- Review Chargebacks / Payment Disputes and build cases to recover the funds.
- Ensure accurate and appropriate responses to disputes.
- Reporting of Fraud trends, sharing ideas on possible remedies to reduce such cases.
- Assessing in house software and external providers fraud prevention systems to build capable rules to prevent fraud. Where existing functionality does not meet required criteria provide input for future development.
- Participation in appropriate industry forums, events etc.
- Working with the Team Leaders educate the Fraud and Security Analysts on Fraudulent transactional behaviour identification and prevention techniques.
- Support the Team Leaders in the Quality Assurance checks of Fraud and Security analysts.
- Acting as first point of contact for escalated issues from other departments and the Team Leaders.
Person Specification, Skills, Experience & Qualifications
- Ability to lead a team by example, demonstrating BetVictor values as a foundation for the working day.
- Strong managerial experience in a fast-paced dynamic environment, specifically in the Fraud/Risk role, preferably in Online gaming or e-commerce environment.
- Confident and capable of making operational/risk decision in a role often under pressure.
- Strong organisational and reporting skills
- Eye for detail and able to manage a risk-based approach monitoring live transactions as well as the ability to analyse historical records and identify trends.
- Ability to change and adapt working practices to suit the needs of an evolving company
- 40 hours per week to suit the needs of the business.
- Will include some flexibility for weekends especially for large sporting events.
BetVictor is an equal opportunity employer