Key Responsibilities / Duties:
- Monitoring customer accounts to detect fraudulent patterns.
- Investigation and acting on suspicious transactions to protect the business from financial loss
- Knowledge of Chargeback processes to keep any chargebacks to an acceptable limit.
- Reviewing and processing all withdrawal requests.
- Contributing and ensuring compliance of Team KPIs by resolving customer queries within SLA guidelines.
- Respond to clients and colleagues throughout the shift to ensure customers receive first time resolution (telephone and e-mail).
Key Working Relationships:
- Compliance Team
- Customer Service and Account Management Teams
- Finance Department
- Payments Operations
- Responsible Gaming Team
Person Specification, Skills, Experience & Qualifications:
- Recent experience within online gaming industry, an advantage.
- Knowledge of KYC and AML regulations.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Numerate with excellent analytical skills.
- Knowledge of standard IT systems especially Excel.
- Flexible approach to working hours.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- 40 Hours per week to suit the needs of the business.
- Will include weekend and evening work.
BetVictor is an equal opportunity employer.