Purpose of the role:
Reporting to the Fraud Risk Manager the role holder will be responsible for leading a team of Fraud Analysts ensuring that all daily work tasks and activities are carried out in line with agreed service levels and department objectives.
Key Responsibilities / Duties:
- Allocation of daily work tasks and supporting the analysts where there is a need to maintain service levels.
- Monitor activity; improve operating efficiency and the contact handling quality. Prepare and assist in performance appraisals.
- Investigate and manage potential fraudulent cases through to resolution, mitigating the fraud risk by utilising the fraud prevention tools as appropriate.
- Educate, develop, and motivate staff to meet or exceed service levels, quality and operational expectations. Acting as first point of contact for escalated queries ensuring analysts are shown how to deal with such queries in the future.
- Check all 3rd party back office incident tickets throughout the day with real-time data and follow up or close pending tickets.
- Make random checks of the contact inflow volume, quality of replies and handling time. Ensure that all incoming queries related to transactions are dealt with accurately and in a timely manner.
Person Specification, Skills, Experience & Qualifications:
- Experience of working in a Fraud Prevention environment.
- Previous Team Leader Experience preferred.
- Good Decision-making skills.
- Eye for detail and able to manage a risk based approach monitoring live transactions.
- Confident at proposing new ideas and in a continuous improvement environment.
- 40 Hours per week to suit the needs of the business.
- Will include weekend and some evening work.
BetVictor will take care of all your relocation requirements including booking flights, organising airport transfers, paying for movement of additional belongings and providing rental assistance for the first three months.