Key Responsibilities / Duties:
- Working closely with the Head of Casino to help shape the overall product strategy and delivering customers a unique product proposition for each brand and market.
- Building strong relationships with our suppliers. Align launches of new products, negotiate and manage exclusive discounts/deals, and ensure we are always at the forefront of their mind.
- Optimising the games release process and ensuring on-time and on-budget delivery of content by liaising externally with providers but also internally with multiple stakeholders
- Effectively manage your team by fostering a high level of accountability and performance. You are free with deserved praise, constructive in criticism and provide frequent feedback.
- Maintain an in-depth understanding of the latest regulatory requirements. Work with both suppliers and internal compliance to ensure all live content meets individual market regulations.
- Managing a comprehensive games roadmap spanning multiple brands and markets.
- Monitoring of game performance and suggestions of the most optimal product positioning onsite.
- Regular performance review and game placement.
- Collaborating with the Markets on maintaining a localized content on site.
- Assisting the CRM and Marketing teams with cross-departments project such as New Games promotions and communications or any other Marketing Campaigns involving slots.
- Monitoring the Games Performance and reporting on a daily, weekly, monthly or ad-hoc basis.
- Working closely with Product teams on continuous improvements and innovation to the RNG Product.
- Regular analysis of competitor activity regarding RNG portfolio, supported devices, promotions and positioning as well as new product features and promo tools.
Key Working Relationships:
- Acquisition Marketing
- Account Management
Person Specification, Skills, Experience & Qualifications:
- Some experience in a similar role within the online gaming industry.
- Deep understanding of RNG Slots.
- Excellent reporting and analytical skills.
- Team orientated with leadership qualities.
- Good knowledge of JIRA and Confluence systems, Excel and Google Sheets.
- Experience working with CMS software or any other back-offices
- High attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently and proactively identify areas for improvement
- Ability to work in an agile manner
BetVictor is an equal opportunity employer.