Key Responsibilities / Duties:
- Handle all back-office duties related to payments.
- To ensure payment solution services are always functioning well.
- To process payments within a set time frame (fund in/out).
- Forward and escalate technical issues to the correct channels.
- Authenticate customer documents to adhere to client policies.
- Work towards Team/own KPI’s.
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools (FCR).
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies.
- Any other ad hoc tasks.
Person Specification, Skills, Experience & Qualifications:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both English and Mandarin.
- Candidate must possess minimum SPM or equivalent with basic computer knowledge.
- Experience of working in a financial institution is a plus (Insurance/ Bank).
- Online experience in BackOffice Role.
- Candidates must have experience within direct customer management (Customer Service or Outbound Telesales) or equivalent.
- Understands the basic of Company’s business functions.
- Keen eye for detail.
- Active in problem solving, able to identify the core issue and identify solutions.
- Ability to learn, retain and apply large amounts of guided information or new products, while applying flexibility in addressing issues according to situation.
- Can work independently by knowing how to apply acquired knowledge to solve customer’s issues by providing right answers.
- Willing to work on shift rotation (5 days/week) including night shift, weekends and bank holidays.
BetVictor is an equal opportunity employer.