Purpose of the role:
The overall goal for this position is to develop our new Heart Bingo business and to ensure healthy and sustainable bottom line growth of the brand. This includes defining and driving the overall marketing plan for the brand across all performance marketing channels and through brand sponsorships and deep integrations into one of the UK’s leading media companies. It also includes ensuring that our web and mobile sites are competitive from all aspects including features and functionality as well as content, look and feel.
Key Responsibilities / Duties:
- Overall P&L responsibility for the Heart Bingo brand, including revenues, direct costs, marketing spend, personnel and other operating expenses.
- Manage the Heart Bingo commercial team responsible for brand sponsorship and talent partnerships, acquisition marketing, retention marketing, and customer engagement & retention
- Oversee all operations and marketing activities of your brand to ensure they produce the desired results and are consistent with the overall strategy and mission.
- You will be responsible for all marketing, business development and delivering ROI for your brand.
- You will work on defining customer life cycle and maximising customer lifetime value managing a team who fulfils all acquisition, CRM, Affiliates, and VIP responsibilities.
- You will work closely with the Technical, Trading, Product and Commercial teams in order to ensure the effective coordination of operations and ongoing operational performance monitoring, and management.
- Maintaining a strong understanding with regards to the offerings of competitors in the marketplace.
- KPI reporting to ensure full market efficiency and profitability are maintained.
- Working collaboratively with product development and consumer marketing to ensure that the digital customer proposition is best-in-class in the market
- Evaluate third party content and trading products
- Activate existing sponsorships, brand ambassadorships and media partnerships and ensure that we are using all the rights that are included so that maximum value is extracted
- Suggest improvements and initiate projects for Heart Bingo and work closely with Product to deliver these
Personal Specification, Skills, Experience & Qualifications:
- Very strong industry experience.
- Senior level experience in a B2C environment in UK.
- Experience in developing profitable strategies and implementing vision
- Entrepreneurial mindset but with executive leadership skills and presence to effectively communicate performance across all functions.
- Understanding of UK B2C bingo environment with a strong experience in customer acquisition and retention.
- Understanding of various gaming verticals and related products, particularly bingo, and how to maximize the profitability on each.
- Experience of aligning multiple internal functions across the company to meet strategic business objectives.
- Experience in P&L management within a leading gambling operator.
- Proven track record of managing teams within a dynamic working environment.
- Prepared to be hands-on when required.
- Fluency in English (written and verbally).
BetVictor will take care of all your relocation requirements including booking flights, organising airport transfers, paying for movement of additional belongings and providing rental assistance for the first three months.