BildBet, founded in 2020, is a cooperation between Bild, Germany’s largest daily newspaper, and BetVictor, the traditional British betting operator. We are a young company that combines the strengths of two large, established brands.
As one of the first providers with a new German sports betting licence, it is our goal to bring the fascination of betting closer to all sports fans. Because: For us, betting is a sport in itself – challenging, entertaining, full of emotions and, what is particularly important to us, fair, responsible and always transparent.
We focus on an innovative product, a first-class betting experience and responsibility when it comes to gambling. We live values such as trust, fairness, openness and transparency, see things as sporty and work with passion for the best result. We want to get more people excited about sports betting and stand by their side as a fan, coach and training partner.
Key Responsibilities / Duties:
- Development and implementation of business strategies that accelerate the growth of the brand
- Understand the requirements of existing customers to ensure their needs are met
- Collaborate and coordinate with various teams (marketing, compliance, customer service, etc.)
- Oversee engagement as well as retention marketing team in Gibraltar
- Manage outsourcing relationship with the marketing partner in Gibraltar
- Analyze and recommend improvements to onsite top of the funnel conversion rates e.g. from registration to deposit as well as the entire KYC on boarding journey
- Continuous A/B testing of all onsite activities with the goal to maximize revenue
- In close collaboration with the Head of Compliance, review and optimize risk matrix as well as processes to improve the overall customer experience
- In close collaboration with the product team, define, implement, and drive forward all product optimizations needed for the German market
- Work closely with the trading team to ensure a competitive German sportsbook
- Responsible for launching a licensed German slots product
Person Specification, Skills, Experience & Qualifications:
- Extensive professional experience in the gambling industry
- Commercial awareness combined with a strategic mindset
- In-depth knowledge of performance reporting and financial / budget processes
- Sound understanding of market research methods and analysis
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
What We Offer:
- The rare chance to build a big new brand with plenty of support
- Freedom for responsibility and independent, success-oriented work
- A varied job in a sport-loving environment
- Very pleasant work environment in a product driven and modern atmosphere
- Flat hierarchies with individual career opportunities
BetVictor will take care of all your relocation requirements including booking flights, organising airport transfers, paying for movement of additional belongings and providing rental assistance for the first three months.