Key Working Relationships
- Casino Team.
- 3rd party gaming suppliers.
- Regional Commercial teams.
- Gaming Development teams.
Key Responsibilities / Duties:
- Manage Existing Suppliers: Develop and maintain strong relationships and partnerships with our existing Live Casino suppliers. Hold the key responsibility for commercials and contract management with all of them.
- Seek out New Products: Find, evaluate, and agree partnerships with new suppliers so that we always have access to class leading content and be first to market ahead of our competitors.
- Studio Management: Be the driver behind our Global Live Casino Studio operations for all our brands, managing the teams and delivering exciting events and promotions.
- Deliver exclusive content: Together with existing and new suppliers, deliver a solid portfolio of exclusive content providing our customers with a unique experience.
- Know what is happening: Keep up to date with market and industry trends and ensure we have the ultimate Live Casino offering
- Always Compliant: Ensure content is fully compliant with all relevant regional regulations across multiple jurisdictions.
- Collaborate with commercial: Work with our global commercial units across multiple brands to identify areas of improvement, deliver the changes and measure the results.
- Best experience: Build a best-in-class customer experience for all touchpoints in Live Casino, as measured by customer engagement metrics, increasing conversion and revenue KPIs.
- Improve it: Work alongside the Head of Casino Product to support your Live Casino Product vision and push through projects in building products that are aligned with that vision.
- Sort it: Define the priority of multiple competing Casino product objectives.
- Be the best: Consistently benchmark competitor product on a global basis and drive development and change to ensure we remain at the forefront of the Live Casino vertical, keeping track of competitor initiatives and progress and understand customer preferences by territory.
- Be seen: Ability to represent the Casino Team at management and senior management meetings as required.
Person Specification, Skills, Experience & Qualifications:
- An extensive understanding of the Live Casino landscape and comprehensive knowledge of the major and up and coming Live Casino suppliers.
- Extensive demonstrable experience working in a Live Casino role.
- Excellent data analysis skills, with the ability to understand and clearly communicate key insights with stakeholders.
- A lateral thinker, capable of solving complex problems.
- An enthusiastic character with a spirit of innovation.
- Ability to work well under pressure and with competing priorities and deadlines.
- Excellent communication, time-management, and teamwork skills.
BetVictor is an equal opportunity employer.