Key Responsibilities / Duties:
- Working alongside the Director of Procurement to deliver a scalable and strategic procurement function across the Group, with a demonstrable value-add to the business.
- Assess existing procurement processes and procedures and identify improvements to be leveraged from new ERP (or other) software solutions.
- As part of the procurement process and function; engage in vendor selection, vendor due diligence, contract negotiations and ongoing supplier relationship management.
- Work closely with senior management team to identify areas for improved procurement processes that will deliver added value to the business.
- Leverage enterprise systems to give insights into procurement’s impact on business performance and achievement of strategic business objectives.
- Manage team objectives and motivation to achieve agreed goals and desired outcomes.
- Accountable for driving commercial benefits for the Group through cost savings or securing value add services from our suppliers.
Key Working Relationships:
- Director of Procurement (Direct Reporting line).
- Senior management team across all departments within the Group.
Person Specification, Skills, Experience & Qualifications:
- Organised, focused, adaptable, and professional.
- Experienced in managing a Procurement team and delivering team driven results.
- Ideally have experience in technology and marketing procurement.
- Sound knowledge of Enterprise Resource Planning systems, requirements, and capabilities.
- Preferably with direct involvement in ERP or S2P system integration and implementation project(s), such as Workday, Sage (various systems), SAP, Medius, MS Dynamics, Oracle.
- Sound knowledge and experience of finance systems and processes.
- Sourcing experience in a corporate environment reliant on 3rd party services, especially IT (cloud-based services) and marketing services.
- Proven experience in managing and delivering end to end procurement process; strategy development and monitoring, source to contract execution, and contract and supplier management.
- Track record of delivering value and benefit from sourcing activity, highly competent in negotiation and drafting of complex commercial agreements.
- A strong communicator, with good interpersonal skills.
- Ability to draft policy and workflow documentation.
- Self-motivated and proactive.
- E-services or online gaming experience is a plus, but not an absolute requirement.
BetVictor is an equal opportunity employer.