Key Responsibilities / Duties:
- Oversees all operations and marketing activities of the brand to ensure desired results are achieved, consistent with the overall strategy.
- Responsible for all marketing, business development and delivering ROI for the brand.
- Working on defining customer life cycle and customer value metrics. Managing teams that fulfil all Acquisition, Retention, and Engagement responsibilities.
- Working closely with the Digital Marketing, Trading, Product and broader Commercial teams to ensure the effective coordination of operations, including operational performance monitoring, and driving change and improvement.
- Maintaining a strong understanding with regards to the offerings of competitors in the marketplace.
- KPI reporting to ensure full market efficiency and profitability are maintained.
- Working collaboratively with product development and consumer marketing to ensure that the digital customer proposition is best-in-class in the market.
- Activating existing sponsorships, brand ambassadorships and media partnerships, ensuring maximum value to the business of assets.
- Suggesting improvements and initiating projects for talkSPORT BET working closely with Product and Partners to deliver on these.
Key Working Relationships:
- Digital Marketing Team: Agreeing and delivering on brand digital strategy across acquisition and retention channels and lifecycles.
- Acquisition Team: Ensuring strategy translates across all digital channels, with strong focus on SEO, PPC, Affiliate, Social and Display including. KPI measurement.
- Retention Team: Responsible for managing all Customer value and lifecycle tiers, delivering the most effective and dynamic coms.
- Engagement Team: Serving most relevant content designed to engage with existing and activate new Customers.
- talkSPORT Partners: Ensuring alignment, agreed objectives and shared goals met.
- Brand & Creative: Tone of voice & creative content.
- BI Analytics: Ensure all optimisation efforts for talkSPORT BET are done with analytics at the heart.
- Operations team: Customer Service, CDD, and Payments Operations.
- Compliance: Ensure all communications and Company practices meet compliance guidelines.
Person Specification, Skills, Experience & Qualifications:
- Highly motivated individual that can prioritise, meet deadlines, and find solutions across all areas of a business.
- Proven and strong understanding of current practices in digital marketing, social media, app marketing and cross-device marketing.
- Has demonstrable experience of growing a business and brand.
- Passionate and knowledgeable about all UK Sports including Football, Boxing, Horse Racing.
- Excellent collaborative and negotiation skills.
- Proven leader that can motivate teams to deliver best in class products and offers.
- Deep understanding of the Customer, enabling you to champion Customer through working with UX,UI, CS and Compliance teams.
- Record of setting, tracking, and achieving key KPI’s including acquisition, conversion, retention, and engagement measures.
- Experience of budgetary responsibility including revenue, bonusing, media spend and OPEX.
BetVictor is an equal opportunity employer.