Key Responsibilities / Duties:
- Management of banking relationships, current and future including responsibility for new account opening documentation and maintenance of signatory rights.
- Liquidity management.
- Ensure cash position reports are produced and analysed on a regular basis.
- Ensure short term cash forecasts are created on a regular basis and that cash is managed at currency level in order to meet the day to day cash obligations of the group.
- Ensure sufficient funds are available to meet working capital and capital investment requirements.
- Review long term cash forecast prepared by FP&A, linked to FX Strategy.
- Production of bank covenant reporting as and when required.
- Owner of cash movement policy throughout the group, including reconciling intercompany.
- Responsible for all Accounts Payable.
- Updating the Treasury Policy for the Group and ensuring compliance.
- To identify and recommend the use of hedging instruments to minimize the group exposure to FX fluctuations.
- Identifying areas and processes for improvement and subsequent implementation of such improvements and ensuring that best practice procedures are implemented and maintained.
- Identifying and implementing KPIs for all areas of responsibility.
- To lead a project from a Treasury perspective to source and implement a Treasury Management system.
- Support the Group Financial Controller and the CFO with any ad-hoc tasks as required.
Person Specification, Skills, Experience & Qualifications:
- Previous Treasury experience including knowledge of FX hedging and Treasury Management Systems.
- Confident in running or creating an internal treasury team.
- Qualified accountant (ACCA, CIMA or equivalent) or qualified by experience.
- Have experience in leading a team and dealing with senior members of the finance and wider management team.
- Strong understanding of financial principles.
- Previous experience of accounting software, preferably an ERP solution.
- Self-motivated with attention to detail.
- Strong communicator at all levels and across a management team with varying financial management skills.
- Ability to work to tight timelines.
- Previous experience within the online gaming industry is highly desirable.
BetVictor is an equal opportunity employer